|Publications || |
- B1- Mahmoud Amin and Osama Mohammed, “Modern Technologies in Energy Efficiency Improvement: Design, Control, Implementation, and Applications,” Scholars’ Press, Dec. 26, 2013, 308 pages, Book ISBN: 978-3639705379. (Peer-reviewed Full Book)
- B2- Mahmoud Amin and Mostafa Eissa, “Power Electronics Platforms for Grid-tied Smart Buildings,” InTech science, technology and medicine publisher, ISBN 978-953-51-2452-8, Print ISBN 978-953-51-2451-1, pp. 107-130, Published: June 29, 2016 under CC BY 3.0 license. (Peer-reviewed Book Chapter).
Book title “Smart Metering Technology and Services – Inspirations for Energy Utilities”. 168 pages
- F. F. M. El-Sousy, M. F. El-Naggar, M. Amin, A. Abu-Siada and K. A. Abuhasel, “Robust Adaptive Neural-Network Backstepping Control Design for High-Speed Permanent-Magnet Synchronous Motor Drives: Theory and Experiments,” in IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 99327-99348, 2019. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2930237
- M.Amin, G. A. A. Aziz, J. Durkin and O. A. Mohammed, “A Hardware-in-the-Loop Realization of Speed Sensorless Control of PMa-SynRM With Steady-State and Transient Performances Enhancement,” in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 5331-5342, Sept.-Oct. 2019. doi: 10.1109/TIA.2019.2920960
- Mahmoud Amin and G. A. A. Aziz, “Hybrid Adopted Materials in Permanent Magnet-Assisted Synchronous Reluctance Motor with Rotating Losses Computation,” in IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 1-5, June 2019, Art no. 8103305. doi: 10.1109/TMAG.2019.2904989
- M.Amin and G. A. Abdel Aziz, “A Hardware-in-the-Loop Realization of a Robust Discrete-Time Current Control of PMa-SynRM for Aerospace Vehicle Applications,” in IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 936-945, June 2019. doi: 10.1109/JESTPE.2018.2890592
- Mahmoud Amin and Ghada A. Abdel Aziz, “High-Precision Speed Control of Four-Phase Switched Reluctance Motor Fed from Asymmetric Power Converter,” Journal of Electrical Systems and Information Technology (JESIT-ELSEVIER 2341-7172), in Journal of Electrical Systems and Information Technology 5 (2018), volume 5, Issue 3, pp. 300-311, December 2018.
- Mahmoud Amin and Juan Martinez, “Sensitivity Analysis Approach of New Dynamic Harmonic Distortion Current Limits on Utility Grids,” Journal of Electric Power Components and Systems, Volume 45, Issue 17, pp. 1941-1950, 23 Jan. 2018.
- Yi Wang, Mahmoud Amin, Jian Fu, and Heba Moussa, “A Novel Data Analytical Approach for False Data Injection Cyber-Physical Attack Mitigation in Smart Grids,” IEEE Access Journal, vol. 5, pp. 26022 – 26033, Nov. 2017
- Suman Shretha, George Giakos, Mahmoud Amin, Nolan Quinn, Roger Alayo, “Polarimetric Characterization of Unresolved Space Objects,” Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, Vol. 52, No. 6, pp. 1696-1711, 2015.
- Mahmoud Amin and Osama Mohammed, “Development of High-Performance Grid-Connected Wind Energy Conversion System for Optimum Utilization of Variable Speed Wind Turbines,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 2, no. 3, pp.235-245, July 2011
- Mahmoud Amin and Osama Mohammed, “A Three-Phase High Frequency Semi-Controlled Battery Charging Power Converter for Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles,” Journal of Power Electronics, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 490-498, July 2011.
- Mahmoud Amin and Osama Mohammed, “DC-Bus Voltage Control Technique for Parallel-Integrated Permanent Magnet Wind Generation Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1140-1150, December 2011.
- Mahmoud Amin, Heba Moussa and Osama Mohammed, “Wide Area Measurement System for Smart Grid Applications Involving Hybrid Energy Sources,” Springer Journal on Energy Systems, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 3-21, Mar. 2012.