- Currently working as Research Scientist at ABB, Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
- Worked towards the Ph.D. degree at Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, College of Engineering and Computing, Florida International University at the Energy Systems Research Laboratory. His current research interests include active distribution networks, distributed generation, synchrophasor and intelligent energy management systems.
He received the B.S. and M.S. Degrees in electrical engineering from Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey, in 2008 and 2011, respectively. He worked 3 years as a project engineer on power distribution systems at national electric utility company of Turkey.
- Active Distribution Networks
- Synchrophasor Applications on Distribution Network
- Wide Area Time Synchronized Control of Voltage and Angle Stability
- IEC 61850 based Distribution Protection
- Smart Grid Interoperability and Standards
- Multi Agent based Market Operations for Distributed Resources
- Real Time Implementation of Multiagent – Based Game Theory Reverse Auction Model for Microgrid Market Operation
- Islanding Detection in Microgrids
- Simulation of Digitalized Power Systems using PMU and Intelligent Control
- Islanding Detection using Synchronized Measurement in Smart Microgrids
- Modeling of PV Based Distributed Generation Systems with Diverse Load Patterns
|| firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Read More : Hazar’s Research