|Biography : Haisen Zhao was born in Hebei, China, in 1982. He received the B.E. degree in Agricultural Electrification and Automation from the Agriculture University of Hebei, Baoding, China, in 2004, and the M.E. degree and the Ph.D. degree in electric machines and apparatus from North China Electric Power University (NCEPU), Beijing, China, in 2007 and 2011, respectively. |
He is an associate professor at the School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of NCEPU, since 2014. He is currently a visiting scholar in the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Florida International University (FIU), Miami, FL, USA.
|Publications || |
- Haisen Zhao, Yilong Wang, Yang Zhan, Guorui Xu, and Xueshen Cui, “Rapid soft re-switching strategy of intermittent supply for energy saving in beam pumping motors systems with dynamic load conditions”, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, early access, 2019
- Haisen Zhao, Yilong Wang, Yang Zhan, Guorui Xu, Xueshen Cui, Jing Wang, “Practical model for energy consumption analysis of beam pumping motor systems and its energy saving applications”, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 54, no.2, pp. 1006-1016, Mar./Apr. 2018
- Haisen Zhao, Dongdong Zhang, Yilong Wang, Yang Zhan, Guorui Xu. Piecewise variable parameter loss model of laminated steel and its application in fine analysis of iron loss of inverter-fed induction motors”, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 54, no.1, pp. 832-840, Jan./Feb. 2018
- Haisen Zhao, Yilong Wang, Geng Chen, Yang Zhan, “Precise determination of power-off time of intermittent supply technology based on fuzzy control for energy saving of beam pumping motor systems,” Electric power components and systems，46, No.2, pp. 197-207, 2018
- Dongdong Zhang, Hang Dai, Haisen Zhao, Thomas Wu, “A fast identification method for rotor flux density harmonics and resulting rotor iron losses of inverter-fed induction motors,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 65, No. 7, pp. 5384-5394, Jul. 2018
- Dongdong Zhang, Tianhao Liu, Haisen Zhao, Thomas Wu, “An Analytical Iron Loss Calculation Model of Inverter-fed Induction Motors Considering Supply and Slot Harmonics,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, early access, 2019
- Haisen Zhao, Yilong Wang, Yuhan Wang, Yang Zhan, Guorui Xu, “Loss and air-gap force analysis of cage induction motors with non-skewed asymmetrical rotor bars based on FEM”, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 53, no. 6, 1-4, Jun., 2017
- Haisen Zhao, Yilong Wang, Dongdong Zhang, Yang Zhan, Guorui Xu, Yingli Luo, “Piecewise variable parameter model for precise analysis of iron losses in induction motors”, IET Electric Power Applications, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 361-368, Mar., 2017
- Haisen Zhao, Jian Zhang, Xiagnyu Wang, Qing Wang, Xiaofang Liu, Yingli Luo, “A design method ofr cage induction motors with non-skewed rotor bars”, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 50, no.2, pp. 769-772, Feb., 2014.
- Haisen Zhao, Xiaofang Liu, Xueshen Cui, Yingli Luo, “Time-stepping finite element analysis on the influence of rotational flux on local core losses of AC electrical machines”, COMPEL-The international journal for computation and mathematics in electrical and electronic engineering, 33, no.2, pp.126-136, Feb., 2014.