Vridhi Batra is a Masters student in Computer Science at the School of Computing and Information Sciences, Florida International University. She is currently working as a full time intern at ADT Security Services in Boca Raton, Florida. She worked as a Research Assistant at the Energy Systems Research Laboratory at Florida International University.
Currently working as a full time intern at ADT Security Services, Boca Raton, Florida.
May 2018 to Aug 2018
System Administrator & Graduate Research Assistant -Florida International University Miami, FL
- Responsible for analyzing, documenting and troubleshooting issues related to
- end user devices and applications.
- Proficient in documentation tools like Confluence and SharePoint.
- Maintained multiple web sites (Content Management Products like WordPress).
- Web Designer for IEEE Miami Section and Vtools administrator (http://sites.ieee.org/miami ).
- Web Designer for Energy Systems Research Laboratory (https://energy.fiu.edu ).
- Web Designer for Asynchronous Learning Network (http://www.aln.fiu.edu ).
- Remotely worked on the servers and workstations (using RDC) to detect, diagnose and fix issues.
- Set up version control and code hosting on Github.
- Maintenance of internal database and Listserv.
Aug 2012 to Mar 2013
Assistant Professor – Department of Computer Science, Seth Jai Prakash
Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Haryana – India
- Full Instructor for Data Base Management System, Java, Object Oriented
Programming language and Neural Networks.
- Co-Authored three publications on Image Processing and Software Reusability.
- Mentored undergraduate students in senior-year research projects.
- Curriculum development: course syllabi, homework assignments and handouts.
- Full participation in the college undergraduate community.
- Managed overall laboratory functions
Aug 2010 to Aug 2012
Assistant Professor – Department of Computer Science, Ganpati Institute of Technology & Management, Haryana – India
- Full Instructor for Operating System, Data Structures, Computer Graphics and Computer Networking.
- Co-Authored research publications on Software Architecture and Analysis Method
Aug 2007– Aug 2010
Lecturer – Department of Computer Science, Haryana Engineering College, Jagadhri, Haryana – India
- Full Instructor for Discrete Mathematics, Multimedia, HTML and Computer System Architecture.
- Actively involved in student recruitment registration and placement activities.
- Served on academic and administrative committees that deal with institutional policies and academic issues.
- Vridhi Batra, Ashish Oberoi, Image Restoration based on Neural Networks”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Technology and Engineering Research and studies (EISSN 0976-7916), 2010.
- Vridhi Batra, Ashish Oberoi, Image Restoration by designing Hybrid filter, International Journal for Applied Engineering and Research (Vol. V) ( ISSN No: 0973-4562 and Online ISSN No: 1087—1090), 2010.
- Vridhi Batra, Ankita Dwivedi, Archana Singh, Concept mining from database to find experts topics, National Conference on “Recent Advances in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 2012.
- Vridhi Batra, A Novel approach to enhance distributed authentication service- Kerberos, AICTE Sponsored Two day National Conference on “Knowledge Discovery & Network Security -2KXI” at OITM, Hissar, 2011.
- Vridhi Batra, SAAM: A method for analyzing the properties of Software Architectures, National Conference on “Converging Technologies Beyond 2020 -2KXI at UIET, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, 2011.
- Vridhi Batra, Pooja Narula, Software Reusability Metrics: Reuse Readiness levels, National Conference at D.A.V College, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, 2010.