Vridhi Batra was a Masters student in Computer Science at the School of Computing and Information Sciences, Florida International University. She is currently working as Developer at ADT Security Services in Boca Raton, Florida. She worked as a Research Assistant at the Energy Systems Research Laboratory at Florida International University.
Currently working as a Developer at ADT Security Services, Boca Raton, Florida.
May 2018 to Aug 2018
System Administrator & Graduate Research Assistant -Florida International University Miami, FL
- Responsible for analyzing, documenting and troubleshooting issues related to end user devices and applications.
- Proficient in documentation tools like Confluence and SharePoint.
- Maintained multiple web sites (Content Management Products like WordPress).
- Web Designer for IEEE Miami Section and Vtools administrator (http://sites.ieee.org/miami ).
- Web Designer for Energy Systems Research Laboratory (https://energy.fiu.edu ).
- Web Designer for Asynchronous Learning Network (http://www.aln.fiu.edu ).
- Remotely worked on the servers and workstations (using RDC) to detect, diagnose and fix issues.
- Set up version control and code hosting on Github.
- Maintenance of internal database and Listserv.
Aug 2012 to Mar 2013
Assistant Professor – Department of Computer Science, Seth Jai Prakash
Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Haryana – India
- Full Instructor for Data Base Management System, Java, Object Oriented
Programming language and Neural Networks.
- Co-Authored three publications on Image Processing and Software Reusability.
- Mentored undergraduate students in senior-year research projects.
- Curriculum development: course syllabi, homework assignments and handouts.
- Full participation in the college undergraduate community.
- Managed overall laboratory functions
Aug 2010 to Aug 2012
Assistant Professor – Department of Computer Science, Ganpati Institute of Technology & Management, Haryana – India
- Full Instructor for Operating System, Data Structures, Computer Graphics and Computer Networking.
- Co-Authored research publications on Software Architecture and Analysis Method
Aug 2007– Aug 2010
Lecturer – Department of Computer Science, Haryana Engineering College, Jagadhri, Haryana – India
- Full Instructor for Discrete Mathematics, Multimedia, HTML and Computer System Architecture.
- Actively involved in student recruitment registration and placement activities.
- Served on academic and administrative committees that deal with institutional policies and academic issues.
- Vridhi Batra, Ashish Oberoi, Image Restoration based on Neural Networks”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Technology and Engineering Research and studies (EISSN 0976-7916), 2010.
- Vridhi Batra, Ashish Oberoi, Image Restoration by designing Hybrid filter, International Journal for Applied Engineering and Research (Vol. V) ( ISSN No: 0973-4562 and Online ISSN No: 1087—1090), 2010.
- Vridhi Batra, Ankita Dwivedi, Archana Singh, Concept mining from database to find experts topics, National Conference on “Recent Advances in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 2012.
- Vridhi Batra, A Novel approach to enhance distributed authentication service- Kerberos, AICTE Sponsored Two day National Conference on “Knowledge Discovery & Network Security -2KXI” at OITM, Hissar, 2011.
- Vridhi Batra, SAAM: A method for analyzing the properties of Software Architectures, National Conference on “Converging Technologies Beyond 2020 -2KXI at UIET, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, 2011.
- Vridhi Batra, Pooja Narula, Software Reusability Metrics: Reuse Readiness levels, National Conference at D.A.V College, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, 2010.