||Siguang An received the Master and Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering from Zhejiang University, China, in 2006 and 2012.
She has been working in China Jiliang University in Hangzhou since 2006 and now she is an associate professor in Electrical Engineer department.
Much of her research is focused on the scalar and vector algorithms applied in Inverse problems.
Siguang An has published many refereed research papers on Transactions on Magnetics and other academic journals such as improved cross entropy method and normal boundary intersection method.
Now she is a principle investigator of two projects supported by National Nature Science Foundation of China.
- Siguang An, Qing Li, Shiyou Yang, An Improved Light Beam Search Method in Multiobjective Inverse Problem Optimizations, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 52(3), 7000904, 2016.
- Siguang An, Wei Wang, Shiyou Yang, Vector Design Optimizations Using an Improved Cross-Entropy Method, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 51(3), 7001104, 2015.
- Siguang An, Shiyou Yang, Xiushan Wu, An Improved Multi-objective Cross-Entropy Method for Inverse Problems, International Journal of Applied electromagnetics and Mechanics, 45, pp:689-695, 2014.
- Siguang An, Shiyou Yang, Ho S.L., Peihong Ni, An Improved Cross-Entropy Method Applied to Inverse Problems, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 48(2), pp327-330, 2012.
- Siguang An, Lei Liu, Shiyou Yang, An improved normal boundary intersection method for multiobjective inverse problems, International Journal of Applied electromagnetics and Mechanics, 39, pp:121-127-330, 2012.
- Siguang An, Shiyou Yang, Ho S.L., Tao Li, A modified tabu search method applied to inverse problems, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 47(5), pp:1234-1237, 2011.